Almost $4 billion will be spent for this year’s midterm election, the Center for Responsive Politics is projecting. But Black media will get an infinitesimal amount of these resources.
Other Business Content
- Replacing Your Key With Your iPhone And Proximity Sensors
- Nestle and Hershey Concerned over Ebola Impact
- Sears Turns To Landlording As Retail Dies
Remember When Hacking Was…
- Oh, And About That Film, ‘Dear White People”…Girl…
- Harlem’s ‘The Cecil’ Named Best New Restaurant in U.S.
- Harlem readies for 2nd Annual Hip-Hop Peace Parade
More Featured by BBN
- Serena Williams Gets Butted Out in Loss to Simona Halep
- EU Guilt and Opportunism Motivates $1Bn Development Aid to 3 African Countries
- Harlem Honors C. Virginia Fields For Leading Area Transformation
- Forget The Hysteria: The Facts on Ebola in Less Than One Minute (Video)
COSIGN empowers you to turn your photo into a shoppable post on social media. If a sale occurs from your post you gain a commission. From kickstarter.com: Have you ever seen a photo of a great outfit and asked yourself where you can buy those pants, that bag, or those shoes? COSIGN users will be […]
Dr. Cornel West, renowned scholar, author and activist, talks with Brian Lehrer of the Brian Lehrer Show, about his latest works, ‘Black Prophetic Fire’ in which he discusses six revolutionary African-American leaders: Frederick Douglass, W. E. B. Du Bois, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Ella Baker, Malcolm X and Ida B. Wells.